top of page
COVID 19 INFORMATION:
Highland Bowl is committed to your safety. We have instituted many safety procedures. A list of those are below. They include but are not limited to the following. Please follow all of our staffs instructions and signage for maximum safety.
1. Constant cleaning of all touch points with a CDC approved solution. Bowling shoes as always are cleaned between customers. Socks will be required for use with our rental shoes. We will have some for purchase for your convenience.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE DRINK OR FOOD CONTAINERS will be allowed into our center. We have no way of knowing their safety.
3. Face coverings SHOULD be worn if NOT vaccinated. Highland Bowl will not be responsible for patrons who lie about their status. Highland Bowl does NOT inspect peoples medical records. We believe in the "honor system" and hope people are honest. We strongly ask that you don't complain to our staff about this.
Please do what makes you feel comfortable.
No Mask shaming of any kind will be tolerated.
4. Hand sanitizing stations have been installed to help you stay safe. Customers are encouraged to also bring their own additional sanitizer if it makes you feel better.
5. Names of players can be entered by our staff at check in to reduce the contact with the scoring units.
6. Lane areas are cleaned regularly . Our new system puts lanes into a cleaning mode that alerts us when finished.
7. Bowling balls are cleaned between customers whenever possible.
8.Touch-less bathroom fixtures have been installed to help minimize contact.
9. Hours may be limited and change without notice. Please call with any questions.
The above items and other changes deemed necessary will be used. Highland Bowl reserves the right to maintain the facility to the standards deemed necessary for customer safety and enjoyment.
bottom of page