COVID 19 INFORMATION:
Highland Bowl is committed to your safety. We have instituted many safety procedures. A list of those are below. They include but are not limited to the following. Please follow all of our staffs instructions and signage for maximum safety.
1. Constant cleaning of all touch points with a CDC approved solution. Bowling shoes as always are cleaned between customers. Socks will be required for use with our rental shoes. We will have some for purchase for your convenience.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE DRINK OR FOOD CONTAINERS will be allowed into our center. We have no way of knowing their safety.
3. Face coverings MUST be worn by CDC and CT guidelines in all common areas. We strongly ask that you don't complain to our staff about this. It is not our rule but we must enforce it.
4. Hand sanitizing stations and social distance markings have been installed to help you stay safe. Customers are encouraged to also bring their own additional sanitizer if it makes you feel better. When the arcade opens we encourage winter gloves or mittens for kids to play the games.
5. Names of players can be entered by our staff at check in to reduce the contact with the scoring units.
6. Lane areas are cleaned after every customer. Our new system puts lanes into a cleaning mode that alerts us when finished.
7. Bowling balls will be cleaned between customers and no longer left out on the lanes. Customers will be given cleaned bowling balls for their use. Do NOT use any bowling balls not assigned to your lanes.
8. Staff will be screened before starting shifts and will also wear PPE as required by CT guidelines.
9.Touch-less bathroom fixtures and new door opening devices have been installed to help minimize contact.
10. Groups will be limited to 6 players per lane. Lane spacing will be used for individual groups. Larger groups may be separated to adhere to physical distance guidelines.
11. Hours may be limited and change without notice. Please call with any questions.
12. ADULT BEVERAGES CAN ONLY BE SERVED WITH A FOOD PRUCHACE. HIGHLAND BOWL DOES NOT LIKE OR AGREE WITH THIS STUPID COVID RULE. HOWEVER WE ARE FORCED TO FOLLOW IT. Obviously you can't catch Covid while drinking a coffee. You can only catch it before 10pm while having and adult beverage without food.
The above items and other changes deemed necessary will be used. Highland Bowl reserves the right to maintain the facility to the standards deemed necessary for customer safety and enjoyment.